Our website address is https://visualposting.com.
1. This site is owned and operated by Eazy Solutions FZ LLE and does business as visualposting (“visual posting”) with its website located at ‘https://visualposting.com’ (“the Website”).
2. Visual posting provides online marketplace of design images, including but not limited to, SMM, online marketing, and custom based info graphics and other images.
3. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. We will never share your personal information with any third party. Still, because we may gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
4. The private information you provide on the Website will be used only for its intended purpose.
5. We will protect your information consistent with the principles under the DIFC Constitution.
6. By using the Website, you consent to the data practices described hereinafter.
7. As a general rule, Visual posting does not collect personal information about you when you visit the Website unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting personal information through the Website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving Visual posting your permission to use the information for the stated purpose. However, not providing certain information may result in Visual posting the inability to provide you with the Services (hereinafter defined in Clause 8).
8. If you choose to provide us with personal information on the Website, through methods such as submitting information through our Website, email, skype chat and/or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we may use that information to help us provide you with information and/or service(s) (collectively referred to as (“the Services”)).
9. We may also use personal information to respond to any of your message(s) and/or feedback(s). The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when visiting the Website.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. By using the Website and its functions, you may provide basic information such as, including but not limited to, your name and email address, which allows us to send information, provide updates and/or process the type of Services you so desire.
11. If you sign up with Visualposting and/or purchase services through Visualposting, we may collect credit card information, but we do not store credit card details, nor do we share the same with any third parties. All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
12. Visualposting uses an online payment gateway, which is operated by a third party, and such a third party may store credit card information to process the payment transactions as per the terms and conditions agreed between the third party and us.
13. Any payment transactions and financial accounts and credit card information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
14. Visualposting encourages you to review the privacy statements of the Websites you choose to link to and from Visualposting so that you can understand how those Websites collect, use and share your information (“Third Party Website”). Visualposting is not responsible for the privacy statements or other contents on the Third Party Website outside of Visualposting’s Website.
THE NATURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
15. Personal information we collect which you may provide to us includes, inter alia:-
15.1 ‘Identifying information’ (i.e. name);
15.2 ‘Contact information’ (i.e. email); and
15.3 ‘Financial information’ (i.e., credit card number and details)
16. As a general rule, you have the right not to provide the foregoing information when dealing with Visualposting and/or when we provide the Services to you. However, not providing certain information may result in the inter alia, inability to provide you with the Services.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
17. We collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes only. We collect and analyze this information because it helps us to design the Website better to suit your needs. We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat.
The information includes inter alia:-
17.1 The internet domain name from which you access our Website (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from an educational domain);
17.2 The internet protocol (“IP”) address (a unique number for each computer connected to the internet) from which you access our Website;
17.3 The type of browser used to access our Website;
17.4 The operating system used to access our Website;
17.5 The date and time you access our Website;
17.6 The Universal Resource Locators (“URLs”) or address of the pages you visit;
17.7 Your username, if it was used to log in to the Website; and
17.8 If you visited this Website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the site.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FOR TRACKING AND CUSTOMIZATION (COOKIES)
18. A ‘cookie’ is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the Website that provided it, and no other Website can request it. There are two types of cookies:
18.1 ‘Session’: Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted. Websites may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through the site or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site.
18.2 ‘Persistent’: Persistent cookies are saved on a user’s hard drive to determine which users are new to the site or are returning.
19. About Cookies
19.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
19.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
19.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user. Still, personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
19.4 Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a Website and identify users returning to a Website.
20. Our Cookies
20.1 Visualposting uses both session and persistent cookies on the Website.
20.2 The names of the cookies that we use on the Website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
20.3 Visualposting uses [Insert cookie name*] to (i) recognise a computer when a user visits our Website, (ii) track users as they navigate the Website, (iii) enable the use of a shopping cart on the Website, (iv) improve the Website’s usability, (v) administer the Website.
21. Analytics Cookies
21.1We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of the Website.
21.2 Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about Website use by means of cookies.
21.3 The information generated relating to our Website is used to create reports about the use of our Website.
22. Third-Party Cookies
22.1 Our Website also uses third party cookies.
22.2 We publish Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on our Website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behavior on our Website and other Websites across the web using the DoubleClick cookie.
22.3 We publish Google AdSense advertisements on our Website. To determine your interests, Google will track your behavior on our Website and other Websites across the web using the DoubleClick cookie. This behavior tracking allows Google to tailor the advertisements you see on other Websites to reflect your interests (we do not publish interest-based advertisements on this Website).
23. Booking Cookies
23.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
(b) in Firefox (version 47) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and un-ticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 52), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
23.2. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many Websites.
23.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our Website.
24. Deleting Cookies
24.1 You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
(b) in Firefox (version 47), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 52), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
24.2 Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many Websites.
25. Cookie Preferences
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
26. Visualposting collects and uses your personal information to operate the Website and deliver the Services.
27. Visualposting does not sell, rent, or lease its customer list to third parties.
28. Visualposting may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of, including but not limited to, third parties about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (i.e., email and name) is transferred to the third party.
29. Visualposting may share data between/with, inter alia, the third parties to help perform statistical analysis, send you an email, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these Services to Visualposting and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
30. Visualposting may keep track of the Website and pages our users visit within Visualposting, to determine what Visualposting services are the most popular. The data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Visualposting to customers whose behavior indicates they are interested in a particular subject area.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
32. Personal information may be disclosed and/or supplied between the third parties. When personal information is disclosed and/or supplied between the third parties, all terms and conditions contained herein shall affect the purpose of protecting your personal information.
33. Compliance with legal requirements for the enforcement of the law, regulations, court orders, subpoena, warrant during a legal proceeding, or otherwise may render our need to disclose personal information.
34. Personal information may also be used to protect and safeguard the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, intellectual property rights, or safety of Visualposting.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
35. Visualposting secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. While we strive to secure your personal information, even reasonable security measures may not guarantee the security of any information you transmit via the internet, including but not limited to information submitted to our Website.
36. We cannot guarantee that any information Visualposting seeks to protect will be protected under all circumstances, including those beyond its reasonable control.
37. By accessing our Website, you agree that you transmit information to our Website via our Website at your own risk.
CHILDREN UNDER EIGHTEEN
38. Visualposting does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this Website.
39. If you using Visualposting from a location outside UAE and thereby by engaging our services to choose to provide information to us, we may transfer those personal information and process the personal information to the UAE and/or in any other location(s) which Visualposting, in its absolute discretion, deems necessary and/or convenient in order to provide you with efficient and effective services.
41. By agreeing to Clause 38, you consent and acknowledge that the personal information may be transferred to and/or kept on computers which are located outside of your country, state, province, and/or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your respective jurisdiction.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
42. Visualposting may, from time to time, send you emails for Customer service reasons and/or to maintain our Website program or services.
43. If you do not want to receive our newsletters, offers and/or service information, simply contact us at email@example.com and include there your e-mail address where we could reply to you accordingly. You are hereby advised to specify therein and state that you no longer want to receive any information and/or updates from Visualposting. Visualposting respects your privacy and gives you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving information in respect of the Services by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
45. Visualposting hereby reminds you to assist in keeping the Website secure at all times. You may do so by not sharing your username and/or password under any circumstances. If you think your password may have been compromised, please change it immediately and/or contact Visualposting for additional assistance (if required).
46. Visualposting may send you periodic email communication(s), which may detail any new feature(s) and/or promotion(s) by Visualposting displayed on the Website.
47. You have the right to unsubscribe to these messages by using the link at the bottom of the email. We may also send you email messages about the status of your account and/or any notices as required by law, rules, and regulations. By engaging Visualposting’s services, you consent that your rights to opt-out of receiving these administrative emails may be limited. If you wish to terminate your account with Visualposting, please contact us at email@example.com.
48. Visualposting welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms.
Please find us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective as of 09-07-2020